|i|nFaMous Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitive Sniping Rules

Go down

Competitive Sniping Rules Empty Competitive Sniping Rules

Post by |i|.NikeZ Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Competitive Sniping Rules:

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2

Guns:
- Intervention ONLY (attachments can only be FMJ or Extended mags)

Perks:

Sleight of Hand
Marathon
Scavenger

Stopping Power

Ninja
Commando

Equipment:
Blast Shield should be the only equipment use to avoid accidents

Special Grenade:
Only smokes should be picked but they cannot be used (this is because they have less efect on a game if accidently used)

Equipments CANNOT be used in Competitive Sniping. Even Tactical Insertions cannot be used. Equipment if seen used can lead to us being disqualified.

Death Streaks:
Copycat ONLY

Maps and Gametype Combinations:

These maps and gametypes are NOT allowed as combinations:
Skidrow - CTF
Terminal - Sabotage
Skidrow - Sabotage

Maps not allowed:
Estate
Karachi
Rust
Underpass
Wasteland
(All map pack maps are allowed)

Gametypes not allowed:
FFA
TDM (Due to camping issues)
Search and Destroy

- For the following rules if there is a * beside a rule then it has been changed from the default settings. If it is not after a rule then there is no change to the default rules -

In-Game Rules (These don't change for any game mode):
- Player Options
Number of Lives: Unlimited
Respawn Delay: 5 Seconds*
Max Health: Miniscule*
Health Regeneration: Fast*
Killcam: Enabled

- Team Options
Spectating: Team Only
Wave Spawn Delay: None
Force Respawn: Enabled
Radar Always On: No
Friendly Fire: Disabled

- Gameplay Options
Headshots Only: Disabled
Perks: Enabled
Killstreak Rewards: Disabled*
HardCore Mode: Disabled
3rd Person: Disabled

Gametype Rules:

Sabotage Rules:

- Game Rules
Time Limit: 10 Minutes*
Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
Plant Time: 5 Seconds*
Defuse Time: 5 Seconds
Shared Bomb Timer: No

Domination:

- Game Rules
Time Limit: 10 Minutes
Score Limit: Unlimited

Headquaters:

- Game Rules
Time Limit: Unlimited*
Score Limit: 250 Points
HQ Lifetime: 45 Seconds*
HQ Activate Delay: 15 Seconds*

CTF:

- Game Rules
Time Limit: Unlimited*
Score Limit: 3 Points*

Demolition:

- Game Rules:
Time Limit: 3 Minutes*
Round Switch: Every Round
Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
Plant Time: 5 Seconds
Defuse Time: 5 Seconds
Extra Time: 2 Minutes*

Side Rules:
- No hardscoping (A hardscope is defined as killing someone while holding your breath and/or killing someone while you scope is up for more than 0.5 seconds).
- No Jumpshots (Hardscoping while jumping)
- If a team agrees to a clan match and then leaves in game then it is a win to the team that stays
- The first game is hosted by team A then the second by team B, if it goes to a third game then a neutral host must be picked (indiviual who is host can't play)
- If a player commits a kill by any other method rather than a quickscope, it is a warning UNLESS the kill made a MAJOR impact on the gameplay (Then the map will be replayed). The second offense is a automatic forfeit.
- Before any game a lag test must occur (Set up a FFA and let everyone play to determine if the connection is sufficent - if everyone has a 3 bar or higher this is ok)
- In sabotage when the time limit is reached and no winner is found the game is ended and restarted but each team plays on a different side (i.e. play on top team first game, you play on bottom team second game and vice-versa)
- The hosting team picks map and game type first, then it is the oppositions choice, and if it reachs the third game then team A picks map and team B picks game type.
- 2v2's do not count as a clan match, only 3v3's or higher.
- A clan match is counted only if the leaders of both teams are present. If a team has more than one leader, it is still ok as long as at least one is present.
- This is not a rule (it's a guideline) but it should be accepted that clans should offer a re-match to a team if they are asked.

All info taken straight from the Competitive Snipers channel.
|i|.NikeZ
|i|.NikeZ
|i|.Leader

Back to top Go down

Competitive Sniping Rules Empty Re: Competitive Sniping Rules

Post by |i|.NikeZ Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

With all this, it's preferred to have these two classes:

Killer/Supportive Class
The basic class for Competitive Sniping.

Intervention (FMJ or extended mags) *in my opinion, I'd take extended mags due to being able to kill a lot with reloading as much. FMJ only adds more damage when shot through a surface and with minuscule health and stopping power, there's a VERY VERY low chance of you getting hitmarkers with wallbangs.

Perks:
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro or Commando (Pro *in my opinion, I'd take Ninja
Death Streak: Copycat

Objective/Advanced Class
The class for running to and from objectives such as CTF (Capture the Flag) and Capturing Headquarters. So with marathon, idealy we would want the someone who CAN quickscope WELL with marathon.

Intervention with extended mags (Since we don't have sleight of hand, no faster reloads so extended mags will let you get more shots over a slow reload)

Perks:
Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro or Ninja Pro *in this case, I'd go with Commando because for example CTF, we're playing in Highrise and the guy has to jump off a high place and he has the flag. So thus, he can survive falls.
Deathstreak: Copycat
|i|.NikeZ
|i|.NikeZ
|i|.Leader

Back to top Go down